You have a Social Media presence for your business; what now?
Having a social media presence goes beyond having a Business Facebook or Insta profile with some content. It means constantly creating content tailored to the interests and needs of your target audience – it works well in tandem with other forms of advertising like flyers; but that is for another day.
Admail and http://www.weteam.co.nz
Engage with your customers and audience:
- If you post content; monitor what happens next
- Gauge their response and note what they like and dislike
Build and manage your community
- Proactively interact with your community and with other people on the fringes of your community
- Reach out to others in the industry/sector to expand your reach and create more “buzz”
Social media is a “long game”
- You don’t have to post often, but be consistent
- If you only post 1x per month, ensure you stick to it
- If you cannot generate enough content, limit the frequency of your posts and (perhaps) come off one or two platforms and stick to your core social platform
Admail and We Team can help you:
- Interact with your audience
- Manage posting cycles
- Respond to client queries on Social
And much more….