We are all experiencing something, right? Emotions are running high.
Some people are really doing it tough financially and emotionally and need to know that your business is “there for them”. Some tips for you as you keep marketing to get your business back to “normal”:
- Get (back) in touch with existing customers and show them that you really value them.
- Give up some of your expertise for free – offer to help.
- Look to be empathetic to changes in personal and financial circumstances – it is no surprise that the Government has been playing the “we are in this together” tune over and over – it works….
- Keep in mind budgets might have changed; for better or for worse depending on your market and customer base – but be aware so that you can fine-tune your message to resonate
- Keep in mind all marketing channels – look at a range of hard-copy, digital etc products to take advantage of reduced costs through some channels.
We still distribute and print flyers, week in and week out and deliver your message to your customers. If you want to undertake flyer distribution and/or printing of ad material, brochures etc, please contact Admail today. Admail can reach residential homes, apartments, businesses, PO Boxes and Commercial/Industrial areas with your advertising message.
Catalogue and Flyer Distribution works. Contact Admail NOW and kick-start your flyer distribution campaigns.