EY has undertaken a fantastic study across 20 countries….
They did this to try and better understand what was most important to people since the outbreak of Covid….here’s a brief summary – people tend to fall into 1 of the 5 camps below depending on what is most important to them:
- Affordability (32% of consumers): Living within their means and budget, focusing less on brands and more on functionality.
- Health (25%): Protecting their health and that of their family, choosing products they trust to be safe.
- Planet (16%): Trying to minimize their impact on environment.
- Society (15%): Working together for the greater good, buying from organizations they find to be honest and transparent.
- Experience (12%): Living in the moment to make the most of life, often making them open to new products, brands, and experiences.
So – “knowing your customer” now needs to include “knowing what drives their decision to buy your product or service”. This is obviously evolving however the message is clear – you need to better understand your customer than ever before to ensure your marketing message is well crafted.
Admail can assist with your marketing – we can provide data to help you identify your target market and then follow up with a targeted flyer delivery service. Get in touch today.